- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping. Compatible with Vector (power meter). Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT Plus-enabled power meters)
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training balance, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when device is paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life
Release Date: 17-06-2019
model number: 010-02060-00
Part Number: 010-02060-00
Details: Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 530 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.6 x 2.4 inches
"I am a new customer to cyclists.com and I am so impressed with their customer service. And for what it’s worth I don’t normally write reviews. I initially purchased two items and received both on time. Loved my T shirts so much I ordered another and a cycling top."
David Campbell, Feb 24,2022
"Really good product and great service."
Jason Stowe, Nov 23,2021
"Excellent product great quality."
Edward Thompson, Nov 21,2021
We want our customers to be delighted with the experience of buying from Cyclists.com. If you are unhappy for any reason just contact us and we will do our best to help.Shipping
We want to make it as easy as possible to ship our products worldwide. Cyclists.com will cover the cost of your shipping for all orders with a value of more than £10 to the UK, EU, US and Canada. Some of our items are made to order in small orders, and other are sourced directly from the manufacturer. We can offer amazing prices by cutting out the middleman. We do our best to give you accurate shipping information. We are always here to help with an enquiry about your order.